Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Albert college park opening hours

Options
  • 20-06-2007 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

There is a park next to DCU. Can anybody tell me what time does it open in the mornings? I know that it is open at 8 am but I don't seem to be able to find out if it opens earlier than that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,309 ✭✭✭markpb

It might not be right but DCC [url='http://www.dublincity.ie/sitetools/faq/faq_environment_and_culture/parks_opening_hours.asp]website[/url] says:
    Official Opening Times in all Parks is 10.00am. Closing Time: December/ January 5.00pm. February 5.30pm. March 6.30pm. April 7.30pm. May 8.30pm. June/July 10.00pm. August 9.30pm. September 8.30pm. October 7.30pm. November 5.30pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 egnisz

Thanks, but I think it opens earlier. I know that the gate from DCU is open at 8, I was just wondering if somebody knows what's the earliest time you can go in.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

If you walk down the laneway at the far end of the park you should come to one of the gates that has a large gap between it and the wall which you can fit easily through, so its open all the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 egnisz

That's the answer I was looking for!!! :D Thanks a mil!!!

Advertisement