Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolutely Hilarious Prank

Options
  • 20-06-2007 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Visit this link http://www.askthereaper.com and do the test on it. You will see what i mean. Hilarious. I send it to girls in the office and had some of them falling off their chairs. Best thing ive seen on the web in a while. P.S Make sure the sound is turned on in the computer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Thats the problem with the internet. Nobody cleans out the cruft, so everyday some newbie will find something that dates back to the time of Osiris and thinks its teh sh1t h0t funnays!!!1!11eleventy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Ah the internet has way more problems than that, for example it's riddled with nerds that only post when they have some non-constructive patronising remark to make.

Took something like this in a college library with headphones on, scared the absolute shit out of me :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

OP i assume you checked the box for mental retardation when you did this test?

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭drunk_monk

Aidan, these newbies to the internet are enjoying this prank for the first time as much as we did all them years ago. Leave them be!

Advertisement