Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Phoenix Park 5km run series

• 20-06-2007 3:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone have any details on the 5km race series in the Phoenix park through the summer? I ran the first one in May and I think the second is Friday 29 June. It's organised by the civil service harriers but doesn't seem to be any info on the web about it. I lost the flyer with info I had before.

Thanks,
    Rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 maikrohsoft

Hi Rob,
    this is what I found in my online calendar...
    Venue: The Dog Pond - Phoenix Park (opposite the entrance to the Zoo)
    contact Stephen Lynch on: 01 820 3628
    the next and last race of the series will be the 27th July...

Best regards
    Maik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 108 ✭✭robbicosta

Cheers. Think I'll head down to the run on Friday. Do you know what time it's at? Think it was 7.30pm for the one in May.

Advertisement