Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations?

Options
  • 20-06-2007 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭

i recently read watchmen and absolutely loved it, what a great piece of work.. can anyone recommend any decent graphic novels for me to read, as ive said ive only read watchmen, xmen (god loves, man kills) and one of frank miller's batman works.. im heading abroad soon for a few weeks and might pick up one or two if anyone can recommend anything.. all suggestions.genres etc welcome

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Theres a few threads already going for this stuff so have a read through. Have a look at the "what are you currently reading" thread or whatever its called. lots of good stuff in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭ActorSeeksJob

I know that feeling you have now kronsington, The Watchmen was my first one also :) now its seriously turned me into a huge graphic novel fan.

check out the what are you currently reading thread like bombidol suggested. after reading Watchmen I went to that topic, had Amazon and Wikipedia up and checked out most of the GN's people recommended. have bought loads due to that topic and have never been disappointed. enjoy your journey mate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

thanks lads.. very helpful.. gonna need some reading material in africa!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

warren ellis is good

Advertisement