Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nintendo ds QUESTION

Options
  • 20-06-2007 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

:confused: hi can anyone tell me if a nintendo ds bought in the states is the same or compatable with ones here, chargers games etc, heading there in few weeks and was just wondering as they look a bit cheaper on a few web sites?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,960 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Yes. They're compatible in every way possible. Check out Gamestop over there. They have second hand refurbished ones for pretty cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

You'll need to do something about the charger, since there's a different electricity standard in the States than here. You can either get a transformer in an electronics shop over here, or a buy a seperate European charger (you can buy chargers seperately in most games shops) and you'll be away. Apart from that, there are no other problems. Games and accessories will all work perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 jake burns

thanx, anyone anything extra 2 add?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I thought I heard some games dont work well over the link up system. I could be wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭lodgepole

So I can buy US games and play them on a European DS? Class, I hadn't realised that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement