Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-off subscription?

Options
  • 20-06-2007 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭

Any chance of a permanent subscription option? LiveJournal have a sale of permanent accounts every few years for a one-off lump sum. Anyone else interested in this?

As a user, it would be handy as you wouldn't have to delete a load of private messages to recieve new ones if you weren't able to renew your subscription promptly.

I'm not sure how it would benefit the site apart from a little influx into the coffers/coke and hooker fund.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I would definitely be interested in this.
    Put my name on the list please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

I concur.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Agreed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

:) yeah why not

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

IF the price is right I'm in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I'll jump on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

That would be cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I really want to resubscribe, but not so much that I want to deal with feckin paypal. If there was a one-off option, I'd do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Definitely.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

An interesting idea and one I'd go for if the price was right....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

BRUFOR_h250.jpg

If the price is right....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

ye sounds good i actually set up a paypall account a week or two ago so i could suscribe but spent the last bank money on donetheimpossible.

Id pay a once off sum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Spankeh wrote:
    BRUFOR_h250.jpg

If the price is right....

If the reward is the banishment of all these bloody database errors and downtime, together with the return of a meaningful search facility, you guys can have the deeds to my house...

...nah.

Advertisement