Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Forza 2 with Wheel

• 20-06-2007 9:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Got Forza 2 the other day and loving it. One question though, would it be worth splashing the cash on the wheel? It wont be for a while anyway so maybe after a price drop. Does it really make much difference to the game compared to the controller?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭jodolan

MAssive difference completly changed the game in a good way love sitting there flying around the track , takes some getting used to but great fun .

I got the microsoft one it is 140 but has force feed back ( turns against you when your cornering etc ) mad kats have one for 70 or 80 dont think it has feed back though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

was going to get both Forza 2 and the wheel but got DIRT by Colen McRea(if thats how its spelt) instead which is great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Truther

Hmm im so tempted about getting a wheel. Don't have the funds atm :( Do you get pedals with that too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I really really want to get the wheel. Where is the cheapest place to get the microsoft one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

I have the madCatz wheel, IT doesn't have force feed back. The wheel itsself takes a good bit to getting used to. Its great craic though but personally I wouldn't recomend the mad catz wheel. Its not great, Its constantly going off-center which is so annoying and my accelerator broke off quite easy.

The cheapest I have seen the Microsoft wheel is in game at the moment, it is normally 140 but I seen it in game in blanchardstown for 115 Euro today. I'd recomend that anyday over the mad Catz wheel.

Hj

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

To be honest i really didnt like the wheel. I bought it, played it a few times to try and get used to but its just not that great.

You only get Force Feedback if you plug it into a wall socket which defeats the whole "wireless" purpose. Also if its not plugged in the wheel is really sensitive and just flies everywhere.

I wouldnt reccommend it, me and my mate bought it on the same day and we both dont like it, i traded it for Guitar Hero 2 and havent looked back.

Advertisement