Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chestpiece???

Options
  • 20-06-2007 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

considering getting a chest piece as my next tattoo...and just wondering what peoples opinion of them on girls is??? if i go for it itll be really colourful...startin to really get into colour work lately:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

personally speaking i think its very nice but everyone will have different opinions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 finofart

personally speaking i love them! Go 4 it! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I like em, but you gotta remember its an extremely visible area on girls so it has to really flow with your shape or else it risks becoming to in your face

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

I'm a big fan (I'm female), but I do think it's very important to bear in mind the potential negative effects it might have on your life. It can and will affect your job prospects and the way people will react to you, and despite tattoos in general no longer being as much of a taboo subject in our society, a chest piece on a woman is still considered to be a bit "extreme", at least in this country! I know you shouldn't have to care what anybody else thinks, but in reality there will more than likely come a fair few times when it will be very inconvenient to have such a visible tattoo. If you've already considered all that and you're happy with it, then I say go for it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 bordrlinepsycho

i'm still thinking about it and i know some or alot of people would propbably react negatively..luckily i sont give a **** lol....theres another tattoo i want first anyway so got a while to think about it:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

this girls chestpiece kicks ass imo

http://www.myspace.com/sc4r

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

That profile is private -_-

I'd agree totally with what Emmet said.

The only chest pieces I dont like are the tacky cheap looking ones, like a cartoon devil/paw prints...

*hides in case he offended any of the ladies*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

PeakOutput wrote:
    this girls chestpiece kicks ass imo

http://www.myspace.com/sc4r

I'd hit it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

Gravity and child bearing are also factors to take into account too, especially if you intend on breast feeding as it can change the size and shape of the chest area quite a lot causing tattoos to blur or the design to no longer fit the shape of the body.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

I don't particularly like chest tattoo's on anyone, male or female. That said I'd not think any less of a person for having a piece done on their chest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

I will have a chest piece as soon as Im finished all my other projects! They are hot.... Way hot. Infact I've dreamt about it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

my friend has an amazing one on her chest i think its really nice,its all colorful and purdy

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=104364006&albumId=0

Advertisement