Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

childrens murals

Options
  • 20-06-2007 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

hi every one im an artist in galway iv started doing murals for kids bedrooms on my days off work (im working part time). i hope i dont get into trouble for this post , im not really starting a business but its just something im interested in doing as a side source of income. iv four years of art college behind me and also have some images of my work availiable if anyone is interested for their childs bedroom/playroom/nursery!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Well as someone else has cakes up on display in here ... I'd say go for it and throw up some images .. as its kinda art as well :) but then I'm not the mod here so maybe they'll disagree :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 lornie

ya i guess i should wait and see, i guess if people want images i can email them privately.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

well I say go for it :)

if you look at the artcake thread :) its phrased nicely ... :P

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055059627

Also you could ad in a link to your site in your signature

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editsignature

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

You can get a bit of space on flickr or pixelbucket or any similar photohosting site for free.
    You can then link/post thumbnail images (if the site has such a feature).

Good luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 lornie

some of my images...paintstill wet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Looks good.:cool:
    I don't see any reason why you can't post here.Call it Art.:cool:

Advertisement