Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most Hated Forum

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

The chuck norris forum is the rectum of Boards.ie. Shame on who ever suggested such a forum.

SoundWave wrote:
    cant stand the poker forum....

i love the game... but reading some of the posts on there makes my eyes bleed...

But would YOU call with ATC when UTG if the TAG BB has CRAI with Ax?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

STFU.

(Not directly aimed at you soley and stuff)

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

Binomate wrote:
    The chuck norris forum is the rectum of Boards.ie. Shame on who ever suggested such a forum.
    Where,pray tell, might I find this forum?I have to see this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

smashey wrote:

Appreciate that smashey,thanks.
    My God...this...this...this is weird.Thats a whole load of threads-a little unnerving tbh,and whats this,a David Hasselhoff forum?Jesus:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

dulpit wrote:
    I hate Construction & Self Building & Architecture & Planning cos it's name is too long and messes up the main page

Ditto!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

most forums are pointless really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

The Cuckoos Nest. Was funny for a time, but now its just a bunch of eejits trying to be zany and "random" and downright ker-azy. The people who post like that seem insecure and neurotic i think.
    "Lolz i think forks are cool",
    "OMGz your so random! Ill fork you in a minute"
    "lolz this is such a random thread!"
    Blah...!

Feedback can get a little stupid too. Lots of back slapping and injokes which are done to the death to the point its the opposite of funny. (that would be "unfunny" to the not so bright people out there)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭Lazare

Well, if I knew he had Ax then my decision would be pretty simple. If he's TAG, he obviously has two pair or better, so unless I have the nuts, a set or a big draw to the nuts, I'm not going to war. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭insafehands

Karoma wrote:
    STFU.

(Not directly aimed at you soley and stuff)

Nice save. Prob a warning for a non-mod though..

Nice save. Prob a warning for a non-mod though..
    And that's why I put the disclaimer in for the obvious tongue-in-cheek response. Christ, you people are either too uptight or desperate to catch a mod. out. It wouldn't have been a warning. I let crap like this slide all the time. Get a sense of humour or a life. If you have further feedback: PM me or take it to Feedback.

Karoma wrote:
    And that's why I put the disclaimer in for the obvious tongue-in-cheek response. Christ, you people are either too uptight or desperate to catch a mod. out. It wouldn't have been a warning. I let crap like this slide all the time. Get a sense of humour or a life. If you have further feedback: PM me or take it to Feedback.

Feedback - a burial ground for legitimate complaints... No thanks.

"Get a life" - would that be a personal insult? Attack the post, not the poster etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭Lazare

Feedback - a burial ground for legitimate complaints... No thanks.

"Get a life" - would that be a personal insult? Attack the post, not the poster etc?

In fairness ish, I read his post for what it was - tongue in cheek, especially considering the theme of this thread.

Lazare wrote:
    In fairness ish, I read his post for what it was - tongue in cheek, especially considering the theme of this thread.

Okay, I was probably wrong in that respect; but I do know that the term "get a life" has earned warnings/bans in the past.

And everyone knows it's amusing when someone with a postcount in 000's it's a joke (One way or another). Move along. :)

Karoma wrote:
    And everyone knows it's amusing when someone with a postcount in 000's it's a joke (One way or another). Move along. :)

Are you serious? Really, that's quite a double-standard you have there. So exactly what point do I have to reach before I can start telling people to "get a life" and get away with it?

000's? What's that? 2001? 2562? 5311?

The post count thing is a joke, you still shouldn't have said it. The charter says nothing about post counts being grounds for defense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I wouldn't consider "Get a life" to be an insult unless the recipient is completely incapable of emotional stability.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Celebrities and Showbiz
    Fashion and appearance
    parrots normal

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Brian Capture

any forum moderated by Thaedydal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

HAS to be the Fashion & Appearance forum....full of D4 girls stressing themselves over what bag or make up to buy in BT with Daddy's credit card :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

any forum moderated by Thaedydal.

Sure like you have access to all of them, even the private ones :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

True but some of the posts can be quite Thunderous and they strike like lightening :D

I haven't even heard of it until now. I am not sure if I will try to post there, as my judgement seems to have been Clouded somewhat.

Any of the games fora, not even slightly interested. Get a Second life, like ;)

boreds wrote:
    Any of the games fora, not even slightly interested. Get a Second life, like ;)
    Z0MG! reported!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Wouldn't have a problem with PI if it wasn't for nazi mods, "Omg you didn't give the same solution mentioned 20 times already in this thread, I'm going to HAVE to give you 3 months ban, omgwtf, be happy it wasn't a siteban you RATTEN ****"

Also, the hip hop forum tends to draw out quite a few tards.

CTYI too, mainly because anyone I know who went to CTYI is a dick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

i went to CTYI :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Aren't you special? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

yea ctyi - lol at the special kids

Advertisement