Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sneak Preview

Options
  • 21-06-2007 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I hope you all don't mind. We all talk about the stuff we make and this directly relates to not one, but two things I've made and am making.

My comic series has been picked up by these guys, and I've also been directing the series conversion into animation. Additionally I've been directing a totally different series for a comic I didn't make. Please take a look and let me know what you think:
    COMFLIX STUDIOS offers a FANTASTIC contest to all comic book fans!

Comflix Studios presents an exciting new way to enjoy comic books and we're looking for a few select comic book fans to test drive our new site Comflix.net.

And we want you!

To get your sneak peak of our new site, just log onto the locked Comflix.net site before the official launch on July 20th.

Send us an email to SNEAKPEAK@COMFLIX.NET and we'll send you the access code to our site COMFLIX.NET.

And as thank you for checking us out, you will have an opportunity win an all expense paid trip to Los Angeles and hang out and have lunch with actor Doug Jones currently starring as the Silver Surfer in the blockbuster film Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (Doug also starred as Pan in Pan's Labyrinth and will be playing the role of ABE SAPIEN in the upcoming Hellboy 2: The Golden Army!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

comflix have been spamming the hell out of my myspace the last week.

Advertisement