Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying a boards.ie web ad..

Options
  • 21-06-2007 7:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭

not sure if i have the right forum but anyway.. i'm wondering about the possibility of purchasing the ad on the boards.ie poker forum for a period of time.. say 2months.. (ya know the ad on the top right of each forum page..)

who should i speak to about this?
    what, approximately, would be the costs involved?

thanks, nick
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Vexorg would be the man to talk to, I think the mail is sales{ at } boards .ie

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Indeed it is Asok, ta.

DeV.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Last time I looked into advertising on Boards, it was going to cost a fortune. Plus, it was some company who had control over the ads and not boards.. has this changed?

Advertisement