Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think of Griffith college Dublin and the LLB law course ???

Options
  • 21-06-2007 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi ,

I was just speculating about the Griffith college LLB law course , I was thinking of doing it but I a little scared about a few things . None of my friends are going to Griffith college so did you find it hard to make friends , some of my friends who went to UCD said that no one wants to know you or even talk to you . Is this the equivalent in Griffith College Dublin . And what are the tutors like in LLB course . What do you consider of the college it ok or ran down etc . who much work do you have to study a night ???. How problematical is the course ???. Do you think its hard or easy to learn ??? . :)

Shane ,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭izzyflusky

Not all colleges are like that. I've hear that about UCD before but dunno. My bf goes to DCU, he didnt kno any1. N the first day he got to kno loads of ppl, and he is the kinda guy taht can be a bit shy at first....
    His brother went to griffith to do i cant remember, sometin to do with computers and also this other girl he knows went there. I cnt kno for sure obviously but i've heard is not a very good college at all.His brother still finished the course etc but the other girl ended up dropping out because she said there was no point since it was that bad..
    You should ask some1 that goes there though

Advertisement