Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

easiest subject?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Phys/Chem is very easy imo. But if you hate science subjects steer clear obviously. But far easier than the other science subjects . Also nice to see some other people who did phys/chem on this board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

in my opinion you cant really categorise a subject as being easy our hard, its really on how the person finds the subject. One person could find a subject easy while for another it'l be really hard.

Pick the subjects you like the most and find the most interesting. For me my fav/easiest are History and Japanese.

I find there is a hell of a lot of info to be learnt in Business, and Geography is hard too.

Whatever you do dont pick a subject because everyone says "oh, geography is the easiest to get an A in" - its different for everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭jaydigity

JSK 252 wrote:
    Yah your right about biology. I have a few time wasters in my class and most of them are thick. I remember one day when were doing about aquatic factors in ecology my teacher asked someone to give an example of a factor. The persons answer was "Is That when the sea moves in and out(ttthtt) My friend and I were pissing ourselves for that double class and we were like what have we let ourselves in for!
    So true!When doing the Animal kingdoms, a girl asked which kingdom we're in!
    For the uninitiated, the kingdoms consist of animals,plants,fungi,bacteria and protista....Clearly a potential taxonomist in the making I'd say! :p

JSK 252 wrote:
    Tell me. Why is having three sciences and higher level maths important if appplying for health courses through the UCAS system? My sister applied to Britain to do pharmacy and she did chemistry and biology plus ordinary level maths. She got offers from aston (highly commended university), bradford and king college in london. It was only a backup in case she didnt get the points in the leaving cert as you could only do the course in trinity at the time. (1996) She got the points though. 580 in fact.
    Don't know what the story is for pharmacy, to be honest,and you don't HAVE to have 3 sciences,but I'd definitely advise it.I applied for a few vet courses and I found my choice limited because I only had 2 sciences (Stupid Ag.Science discrimination!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

I do phy chem bio maths and applied maths and i can safely say that biology is the hardest, even though if you understand it, it isn't that hard to get an A. strangely, i find applied maths the easiest, followed by H maths:rolleyes:

Advertisement