Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

points not budging!

Options
  • 21-06-2007 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

ive just started to get into bf2, already quite hooked, but for some reason for which im completely oblivious to, my global points have been sticking at the same value since a few days ago. it just stoipped increasing out of the blue. im playing ranked servers yes, and ive tried a few different servers at that, (finishing the game like im supposed to of course). ive even tried reinstalling the game, making a new account, still even stays at 0 if i play a few maps on a new account. anyone help me out????? (v1.41)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Theyve made their money from BF2, patched it to death ( i think over time i installed 8 patches ? not sure :eek: ) and made more money from their 3 expansion packs :mad:

They couldnt care less about the game and its fanbase anymore tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Pff can you blame them Sean? I went on for a game of BF2 at aobut 1:30 and there was only 40 inf servers coming. So if theres not enough says they really should care. But I agree with you untill some degree.:cool:

Shano

Advertisement