Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BESS or Law with Economics

Options
  • 21-06-2007 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I'm very confused with my college choices any help would be really appreciated because time is fast running out.

Should i choose BESS in TCD or Law with economics(a new course) in UCD. I'm really interested in economics and quite interested in law but also quite interested in politics and business. I'd slightly prefer TCD everything else equal but i can't decide.

Any help? experiences? anything...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

Dont know anything bout either, but a post in the TCD forum might be helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

I have BESS down as my second choice. Its supposed to be a great course. Don't know much about the other one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Tomlowe

law and economics. every gob****e does bess

that said ive got it down number 2, but it will be hard to stand out with a bess degree

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Everyone seems to be doing BESS! What's the attraction, I don't know much about it.

Advertisement