Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

64gb USB Flash Drive - What is it worth?

• 21-06-2007 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I have been given a gift of a Sony Vaio 64gb flash drive, complete with presentation box. I cannot find it on the web and was just wondering if anyone knows what it is worth?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'll give ya a tenner for it. Are you sure it's 64GB as that seems like a lot for a usb drive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Is 8Gb or 16Gb not the biggest at the minute?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

petes wrote:
    Is 8Gb or 16Gb not the biggest at the minute?

That's what I thought too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,027 ✭✭✭✭GBX

64mb memory stick probably?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭radiospan

I think 16GB is the highest you can get (for about 130 euro).

• Advertisement

GBX wrote:
    64mb memory stick probably?

Quite possibly. Damn it. I want a 64GB memory stick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

• Registered Users Posts: 13 caped_crusader

Yes, I am sure that it is a 64 GIGABYTE USB drive!! It is really small too (about half the size of my 1GB). I didn't believe it at first until I browsed its properties on my PC. Then I googled it and saw that they were released last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

if it is infact a 64gb key stick it on ebay and make a few K !

Now you're talking! While it would be nice to have a 64gb memory stick, I wouldn't have the use for it, and would have much more use for a new mountain bike!

• Advertisement

petes wrote:

Sh!t. According to this the things worth a couple of grand. Op you're one lucky b@stard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Sh!t. According to this the things worth a couple of grand. Op you're one lucky b@stard.

It's a Sony Vaio one though, so it probably won't last a year. I'd sell it if I were you OP. To EBay and beyond!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

scojones wrote:
    It's a Sony Vaio one though, so it probably won't last a year. I'd sell it if I were you OP. To EBay and beyond!

Dont knock Viao's you angry little man :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

can you provide us with the product code on it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Its a fake, the code on the hardware has been cracked to multiply the displayed amount of storage it can hold and display it in windows., just transfer 5GB+ onto it and it will never fully transfer, it will get caught in a loop.

S.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rambo

I have been given a gift of a Sony Vaio 64gb flash drive, complete with presentation box. I cannot find it on the web and was just wondering if anyone knows what it is worth?

Picture Please

There ya go Rambo :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Lol you've got to love the size of the box it comes in.

Advertisement