Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New user - 'The Flaps'

Options
  • 21-06-2007 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

I've already reported this user's posts in After hours, but others should probably know in conversing with this new user on boards what he/she is capable of. The user has modified one of my posts in quote in this After Hours thread to make it look like I had posted a racist argument against the black/african demographic, and then tried several times to pass it off as the truth.

The user will probably (If the mods spot it) get a warning/ban from After Hours, but people should be wary of this type of sneaky, underhanded behaviour in other Forums too.

Mods, if this thread is innappropriate, please feel free to delete, or if it's in the wrong location, please feel free to move it.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Your report didn't go through, ned. Not surprising the way the site is acting today.

I've flagged the post in question with an explanatory note. That kind of thing is pure trolling and totally unneccessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Thanks Roundy. Boards needs some Lemsip today methinks!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

User site-banned for one month: www.boards.ie/vbulletin/banlist.php

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Site banned for good. IP traces to Galway Library machine which we've seen before. He was trolling like mad so I booted him.

DeV.

Advertisement