Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Addictive little reactions game - post your best time!

• 21-06-2007 3:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 425 ✭✭

Mate sent me this link to an addictive little reactions game and we have been having a little (for little... read mammoth) duel over best times in our office. Find the link here ESCAPA and post your best times.

My best time so far: 21.094 long long seconds. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

Took me about ten turns to get past four seconds, another ten and all I could get was 10.021 seconds. Screw that, I'm going to sleep ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭cast_iron

Bah! 19.234 twice and I'm annoyed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

4 mins - then got bored...

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭DemocAnarchis

21.735 after a good few tries, cant be bothered with it anymore!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

14.555, I knew I wasn't a genius.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

23.016 seconds! first try(today):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Don't talk shoite, the things speed up to the point of being almost unavoidable after 20 seconds!

That said, I still have the best time so far :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

14.59 on second go and gave up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭jacQues

Funny little game.

Edit: 41s now, practice makes perfect. Well.....not jet-fighter skills yet. :D

Advertisement