Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New bike and getting back in MTBing

Options
  • 21-06-2007 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi Folks,

I've been threatening to get back into it. Was looking around the scene and came across the forum. My first post, how emotional....

Bought myself a Kelley's beast as a toy, anyone got a kelly's, good bikes? Bought it from cycling pursuits in Limerick. Seems to have a decent spec and to be screwed together ok
    http://www.kellys-bicycles.com/index.php?module=catalog&cPath=1_189_191&pID=11673

Haven't done much off road on it yet, based in Clonmel during the week so doing a bit of road with it to get my ass used to the saddle again... Up in Limerick most weekends. Anyone know of anywhere around Clonmel area for trails etc? Planing on getting my housemate into the off-road stuff and heading up to Ballyhoura

Quick question, wanted to get one of those cycle computers, are they useful? Any recommendations?

Comments

Advertisement