Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sheamus V Vinnie Jones, Condemned Mark II?

• 21-06-2007 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

This sorta qualifies as wrestling news, heck it does!!

anywayz SOS is in a movie with Vinnie Jones called bog body and they shot a scene in ireland this week. What is it with Vinnie Jones shooting movies with wrestlers? Someone's getting typecast here somewhere........

strange set of photees here: http://www.showbizireland.com/news/june07/19-sos08.shtml

could be a new look for Seamus ;) ever heard of colgate??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

bogbody-sheamus-07.jpg
    'Here Mrs can I have this apple I found in your garbage?'

By the way, Bog body? What is this some sort of Irish version of Jeepers Creepers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Looks like that's the only way he's going to get anything that resembles a tan

I thought Sheamus was going to concentrate on wrestling now! I know I'm slightly critical of him at times, but I'm still astonished at how he gets picked for all these films when he can't cut a promo to save his life

This reminds me, I found out last week that Keego Ward (one of the most entertaining wrestlers to come out of this island in my opinion) was in a film a few years back. Apparently it's crap though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭irishhack

Vinnie Jones Thought Bubble:

bogbody-vinnie-05.jpg
    "I hope this movies does better than The Condemned!"

He looks like the boogyman :)

Advertisement