Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OMG'z ma livin cert is ova!!!!!!!!!??!!!! <3

Options
  • 21-06-2007 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭

Had ta be done. Sorry.

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

Yeah... me too... Weird feeling like. Like... well my Leaving Cert is in the hands of somebody else now....there's absolutely nothing more I can do... Now to concentrate on my life... weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

but where to go from here?

I've just had one of the strangest days of my life...

and the intense hangover doesn't help things!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

I have found post leaving cert a truly depressing expierence.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Concurred. Not much to do. Nothing to focus on. the weekends will be good BUT WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE WEEK THE REST OF THE WEEK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

I need a job.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Concurred. Not much to do. Nothing to focus on. the weekends will be good BUT WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE WEEK THE REST OF THE WEEK

Jesus man!!!:D, take up a job or a hobby.
    As I speak, I am setting up a new FreeBSD web server:cool:
    Plenty of things to do now this LC thing is over.
    I need to secure a job too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭flonge

I can't believe the leavig Cert is finally over!
    It was such a long wait and it went really fast!
    Its so weird to be free,and that there nothing I can do about it now,that it's out of my hands!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

I hate to be a spoil sport but it ain't over yet for the Engineers, Agricultural Scientists and us Applied Mathematicians :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Feddd

Lets see whos laughing when I sell you beef from a cow with contagious abortion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

hmmm....time to go to McDonalds and look for a job :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Well if you ever need to fire a projectile (neglecting air resistance of course;)) Give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭izzyflusky

Mine too! i actually felt happier on wednesday after chemistry. I suppose its cuz i didnt have to study for this one.
    Does any1 here do a language thats not in schools like portuguese, lithuanian, romanian..etc?
    The portuguese test last 3 hours, i finished in 1 and half (after goin over it n all). Personally i think is WAY too long. I even took my time reading answerin it and eatin my chocolate like.
    I mean how long can it take you to read a page long article, answer 6very basic short questions, write your opinion about sumtin (about 100 words) and an essay of 300 words in whats meant to be your first language??And i'm not that good at portuguese tbh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

hmmm....time to go to McDonalds and look for a job :D

dont do it man!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Ha, this thread was fun to read! And who the **** bought me a "Long Island Ice Tea"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Naikon wrote:
    Jesus man!!!:D, take up a job or a hobby.
    As I speak, I am setting up a new FreeBSD web server:cool:
    Plenty of things to do now this LC thing is over.
    I need to secure a job too.

Nah theres plenty to do. It just takes a while to get used to all this free time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

At last I can join the celebrations!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

mathew wrote:
    At last I can join the celebrations!!!

May your celebrations include copious volumes of Alcohol brother:D;)

beercan2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Dermot2468

where's this party :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Mmm, getting Tesco Value Scotch Whisky tonight. €15 for 700mls. And no, I'm not lying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

20 bottles of Heineken for 23 euro ftw!

• Advertisement

Eh no. Tesco Value whisky ftw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

carlowboy wrote:
    QFT.

Last time I brought that to a party there was a substantial amount consumed by someone. Turns out it was me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

carlowboy wrote:
    QFT.

Last time I brought that to a party there was a substantial amount consumed by someone. Turns out it was me....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭DtotheK

yes over!!!!!!

It was terrible before and during it, but now i'm just like meh. doesn't feel as great as i thought it would...

But on sunday a weeks holiday with mah' friends
    LONDON BABY!!!

Being able to do whatever we want is the best thing ever. I spent my day playing Wii and being hungover!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

I spent the thursday with my gf just lazing about doing nothing at all, eating total **** and staying up all night, it was great to have no tension slowly but surely acumilating at the back of your mind... ITS JUST GONE....

And now that ive gone back to full time in superquinn i can just let the money roll in, 11.12 an hour BABY!!!!!

Ev-Burner, 11.12 an hour? Fair fúcks to you.

Good god my liver now hates me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Uh, last nite was as close as one could possibly get to calcutta without actually leaving the country.

Wahey to everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭fionated7

eh i keep dreaming of the answers that i should of put done ie. the right answers, beside what i actually put down!!!! not funny, cao is constantly being changed because i doubt im gonna get my points!!!!

so tonight im gonna get so intoxicated that there will be a vacancy in my brain where my exam cells had been stored!!

• Advertisement

International Business and Chinese, in DIT, is a good one that'll almost defo be low points.

I got a free ticket to see Pink tonight, I'd say me and my mates will be the only locked ones there, can't wait!

Advertisement