Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OMG'z ma livin cert is ova!!!!!!!!!??!!!! <3

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭fionated7

me neither!!

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭D. Coughlan

fionated7 wrote:
    me neither!!
    No job here either, tryed everywhere I could think of ( any suggestions). Think its time for the last resort, I will have to go crawling back to McDonalds.
    Help me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

McDonalds, oh lord.

/me returns to his simple (although probably unhealthy, damn fuel fumes;)) job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭fionated7

my parents are making me mind my younger brother while they are at work to "earn" my money... easiest way of earning money iv ever came across.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

Jobs are good..... I have two but still, money builds up slowly. I am fairly happy with mine, they are interesting to say the least, I am an employee of Ivan Yeats :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

No job here either, tryed everywhere I could think of ( any suggestions). Think its time for the last resort, I will have to go crawling back to McDonalds.
    Help me!!!

I may have to go down that route also....:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Ah lads don't go to Maccy D's, they'll destroy you! You'll work for a week and next thing you know you'll say "feckya" to college and think you're great with 8.65 an hour till you're 40 and get promoted to assistant manager. And the actual manager will be a guy with a FAS course cause he's more educated than you.

Just make it simple and get a job in Burger King!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

dont bother getting a job, join the doll and have beautiful days inside playing the playstation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

the dole will pay you jack when you're a to-be student living at home if I'm correct?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Have to work full time for at least 6 months and not be a student to go on the dole, iirc.

I have my job, starting to have nightmares about shoes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

i was only joking

Advertisement