Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How many of a certain car are in Ireland??

Options
  • 21-06-2007 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Are there any websites that any1 knows of that will tell you how many of a certain car were sold in Ireland, or registered in Ireland... Anything like that

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

This may be of some use to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

That's a nice one thanks, but what i am looking for would be something like how many Volkswagen Passats were sold or Landrover Discovery's. Something in that line... Thanks for that though

Your best bet would be to talk to the relevant distributors/importers.

Another option would be to contact the VRO in Shannon - they may have a publication that might offer you the kind of detail you're looking for.

Ah ya... I know that, thanks though, was just hoping for an easy option... Looks bleak

Distributors/importers are usually happy to give out that information. Usually, any half decent marketing department will have that to hand. Looks like you'll have to make the cold calls - unless someone else has a magical link!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

What car do you want to find out about :)

drdre wrote:
    What car do you want to find out about :)

Well it would be nice to know a few... But An Audi RS4 convertible if possible... From what i know there's one...

Advertisement