Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new dog

Options
  • 21-06-2007 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

i have a ten month old jack russel who is lovely and we've had him since 6weeks old. we should have really got 2 for company and are considering getting him a friend but not sure if it's too late and if not should we get a puppy or try to find a nice 10month old? please help, i hope someone has advice on this as i love him an don't want to get a dog that doesn't get on with him as i wouldn't be able to give the new dog back again. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

Most dogs - once treated as equally as possible by its owner will eventually get along. Expect some trouble at the start - that is natural. Once your dogs begins to enjoy playing with his new friend they will settle into normality. But of course there will be the odd argument from time to time which again is natural. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭G&T

Your dog is still a pup,he will probably be delighted with the company.
    If you get them spaded then things should be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

a friend said today to get a girl an spay her, what ya think? i will go to the shelter an see bout one of those poor puppies rescued it will be so hard to only take one but i'm sure even people who hadn't got a dog in mind will want to take one of the poor things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ricky k

i have a female jack russell about ten months old also. took a cat in recently for a couple of weeks till we could find a home for him,and the dog had no issues at all, in fact loved playing together and sleeping together.

Advertisement