Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: someone to clean house

Options
  • 21-06-2007 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi

I live in Rathfarnham/sandyford and i am looking for someone in the area that would be available to do a couple of hours cleaning and a small bit of ironing a week for me.

if anyone is interested or knows or anyone that they would reccommend please PM me.

thanks

Sarah

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭ethanb

hi
    not sure but you may have found someone already but
    i found a great girl from firhouse that will come to my home in sandyford and do exaxtly as you tell her. ironing cleaning re organising etc would recommend her no problem. Her hours are a little restrictive due to the fact she works in silvios take out in sandyford otherwise great. contact me re her details.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

ethanb wrote:
    i found a great girl from firhouse that will come to my home in sandyford and do exaxtly as you tell her
    The lads over in the Beer Guts and Receding Hair Forum will love to hear that!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gottintoll

Hello Sarah

If you are still looking for someone to do some cleaning and ironing please replay. I work full time but look to earn some extra cash. I m available mostly weekends-any time. I live in Stillorgan and dont mind to do anything that needs to be done.

Thank you in advance.

sarahp wrote: »
    Hi

I live in Rathfarnham/sandyford and i am looking for someone in the area that would be available to do a couple of hours cleaning and a small bit of ironing a week for me.

if anyone is interested or knows or anyone that they would reccommend please PM me.

thanks

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

gottintoll wrote: »
    Hello Sarah

If you are still looking for someone to do some cleaning and ironing please replay. I work full time but look to earn some extra cash. I m available mostly weekends-any time. I live in Stillorgan and dont mind to do anything that needs to be done.

Thank you in advance.

Try not to drag up two year old threads. If you want to start a new thread, feel free, but this thread ran it's course looong ago.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement