Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Forza 2

• 21-06-2007 8:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Guys how do you find this overall? As in easy or hard?

I have all the options turned off except ABS and the AI on hard, and i seem to keep winning my races, mind you my car is always slightly more powerful but if it's not slightly more powerful i don't get near first place, i come second or third by a few seconds yet. I am struggling to find the balance of competitive and challenging and kind of easy...

Can someone help me out? Also, whats the best thing to do? Should I be buying cars or what? I have a habit of upgrading my cars a lot with different bits and pieces like my GTI is a class A car now but then my car is too quick for races and i win with ease...

Does anyone else think the computer should stop cars that are in the same class but far better than entering races?

Edit: I'm also on level 15 on my licence...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

cheesedude wrote:
    Guys how do you find this overall? As in easy or hard?
    I've been finding it pretty hard but still enjoyable. Playing with everything off/hard on level 30 now.
    cheesedude wrote:
    I have all the options turned off except ABS and the AI on hard, and i seem to keep winning my races, mind you my car is always slightly more powerful but if it's not slightly more powerful i don't get near first place, i come second or third by a few seconds yet. I am struggling to find the balance of competitive and challenging and kind of easy...
    Tune your car to the same PI and set it too normal, should leave you a challenge thats still manageable.
    cheesedude wrote:
    Can someone help me out? Also, whats the best thing to do? Should I be buying cars or what? I have a habit of upgrading my cars a lot with different bits and pieces like my GTI is a class A car now but then my car is too quick for races and i win with ease...
    I've had to buy very few cars so far, most of the time I just upgrade one of the cars I have to the level I need. You should be checking what restrictions are on the race you want to enter and upgrade/tune/remove parts as needed.
    cheesedude wrote:
    Does anyone else think the computer should stop cars that are in the same class but far better than entering races?
    Nope, feels so satisfying to slap on a giant turbo on your car and blitz through a race that has been bugging you for hours. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Truther

Sorry for interuppting.. just saw this thread opened and thought I'd pop the question here. I just got the game today. Is there a way of looking at the soundtrack? and how do I get the music playing during races?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I couldn't find the soundtrack, I don't think it's possible to get a look at it in-game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

I managed to get the soundtrack. If you want a playlist let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

is there a knack to drifting, or is it even possible? I find some corners are almost made to be drifted around, but I can't figure out what the right technique is. could anyone shed some light

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

There is a technique but you will never be faster drifting around a corner compared to taking it with a proper racing line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

There's a forum for drifters on www.forzamotorsport.net

Advertisement