Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Schuh sale online

• 21-06-2007 8:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭

Just got an e-mail from them, prices are in euro and delivery is only €5 per order, loads of good stuff there too:) used them once with no problems

http://ie.schuhstore.co.uk/sale_main_frameset.asp

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

indiewindy wrote:
    Just got an e-mail from them, prices are in euro and delivery is only €5 per order, loads of good stuff there too:) used them once with no problems

http://ie.schuhstore.co.uk/sale_main_frameset.asp

Thanks for that, ordered a new pair of pumas. Used their online before also and no hassle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭Spunj

Nice one, just got me a nice pair of runners for 19.50, down from 90 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Pri**s sent me a text about their sale at 8.02 this morning. Stood on a piece of curtain track getting out of bed to get to my phone. Don't know how they got my number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Bah.. stupid combo boxes to find 'Shoes' don't work in Firefox.

Fine in Safari though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Never tried it myself, but you can select 'store pickup' from the delivery/country drop down box on the checkout screen, and get free delivery to your local store, and pick up from there.
    Total (excluding delivery) €24.50
    delivery/country: *Drop down box here* €0.00
    Total (including delivery) €24.50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭Souness

Cheers...just got 3 pairs for 130...bargain:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

The option to pick up in a store isnt available for me, well it is but when you go to the screen where it says choose which store to pick up from you cant move on forward from there... I think i'll just pay the fiver.... i'm saving over a hundred quid on the shoes anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered two pairs.

Stupidly chose the wrong size. Hopefully they'll read the email before they ship anything.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

How good are the savings lads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭madmoe

Hello chaps, just bough a pair of Pumas. Was able to get them sent to Jervis Street shop but had a bit of fiddling to do it.

If you add them to your basket from the Sale site listed above. Then go to www.schuh.eu (the english site) and select instore pickup here when setting the delivery option. Then, when you go into the payment section in step 2 select any of the Dublin satores and you are all set.

I chedked that the sterling price was the same as the euro amount quoted on the sale site and they figure was the same.

Hopes this helps,
    M

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭madmoe

Hello chaps, just bough a pair of Pumas. Was able to get them sent to Jervis Street shop but had a bit of fiddling to do it.

If you add them to your basket from the Sale site listed above. Then go to www.schuh.eu (the english site) and select instore pickup here when setting the delivery option. Then, when you go into the payment section in step 2 select any of the Dublin satores and you are all set.

I chedked that the sterling price was the same as the euro amount quoted on the sale site and they figure was the same.

Hopes this helps,
    M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Mneh it is going to save me a trip into town.... I would of spend half of the five euro on bus fair anyway.... its a good sale though :)

I also bought two pairs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Has anyone paid by laser ? I put in 000 as the security code and then bloody entered the wrong expiry date but the order still went through and I got the confirmation mail, does this mean they don't check the expiry date matches the card and just process laser orders using the card number ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

Just want to compliment Schuh on their customer service.

I ordered a different size accidentally last night and emailed them directly afterwards.

My order was updated this morning at 8:30am. They certainly seem to be on the ball.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Just ordered 2 new pairs of brógs. Shirt I will be all out at mass on Sunday ;)

Advertisement