Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what to do!

Options
  • 21-06-2007 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

im in 5th year and im wondering whether to drop hons irish and maths to pass and take up economics in 6th year as i think there is less work involved in doing the whole economics course in one year than the irish or maths courses......what should i do?

Comments

Talk to your teachers, or people who have completed those courses?

Do you even know whether you'd like economics? I hated it for the LC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

I wouldn't call Economics a gimme A1 by any stretch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

carlowboy wrote:
    I wouldn't call Economics a gimme A1 by any stretch.

hell no...especially not considering the recent trend.

maybe in the 90s...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Shane80

cartman444 wrote:
    im in 5th year and im wondering whether to drop hons irish and maths to pass and take up economics in 6th year as i think there is less work involved in doing the whole economics course in one year than the irish or maths courses......what should i do?

Don’t think about picking economics for only one year its far to hard for anyone to learn a subject like that . I got a A2 higher level…. I found it hard to get it and a lot of work when into that subject in two years !! . :D;)

Advertisement