Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Checklist for Tomorrow

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I loved the orange juice! Never thought there was anything dodgy about it it all, in fact if the canteen ran out of orange juice most of it was probably my fault cos I drank so much of the stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Yeah, I liked the orange juice too. Don't know where people got the weird ideas about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Some of us remember when it was centrifuged...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Session 1 > Session 2

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

Sesh 2, '03. The class was called Medical Somethingorother. They took a sample of the orange juice, and apparently it contained 25% mayonaisse. That's where the 'weird ideas' came from.

I think mayonaisse is an emulsifier. Then again, with that percentage I think the mayonaisse would have to make a bid to take complete ownership of the orange juice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

But the mayonnaise is what makes standard orange juice so delicious like...

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

It remember at CTYI when someone explained what mayonaise was made of. Actually they never finished the explanation, they always stopped after the first line: "90% of sperm samples are rejected . . . ".

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

...And the orange juice hits a new low.

Advertisement