Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physiotherapy as a Mature Student

Options
  • 21-06-2007 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

I am 24, got 515 in Leaving 2001(repeat), havent been to college and was wondering if anyone knew how I could go about getting into physiotherapy as a mature student in one of the 3(Trinity, UCD, Limerick), as in, what would help my chances etc. Any help would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Contact the colleges through their websites. They will have all the information you need. You will probably have to attend an interview at some stage. Show them a bit of knowledge on the subject matter. Also, have a look at the stickies at the top of the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭O.P.H

smashey wrote:
    Also, have a look at the stickies at the top of the page.

Cheers for the help but what do you mean by that?

Resouces page: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054978363

The stickies (threads which have been stickied to the top of the forum) on the first past of the Mature & N-T forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Thanks Myth.
    Sorry OP. :o

Advertisement