Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fighting for liams attention

Options
  • 22-06-2007 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Anyone see tonights channel 4 show where nikki and charley were competing for liams attention, both changing outfits to impress him. The best part was when seany pushed charley into the pool...classic...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

Oh I like Seany so much more now!!!!

Its hard to believe that Nikki is 28 years old, the way she is carrying on RE Liam, but I guess its kinda cute. At least she ACTUALLY likes him, unlike Charlie, who just likes herself, and attention...... LOTS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

What does Liam's mom suffer from? On the HL show he mentioned his mom a couple of times and giving a dad a break from looking after her.... does she have MS or something? So sad and sweet, he was embarrassed to get the money... hope he stays away from all those goldiggas in the house.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

I think Seany has saved his bacon by pushing the old hag into the pool with her "I'm not being funny yeah, but these boots are £170 DK.FCUK.FMB's yeah?!"

Classic TV

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Dyflin wrote:
    I think Seany has saved his bacon by pushing the old hag into the pool with her "I'm not being funny yeah, but these boots are £170 DK.FCUK.FMB's yeah?!"

Classic TV

I just pray she gets to hear the chorus of 'Get Charley out' on tonights show.. Though twill probably fall on deaf ears :rolleyes:

ok back on topic :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I just loved it last night. Charley was so OTT! I'm saving Seany for sure tonight....

• Advertisement

Could Carole be trying to seduce Liam too? She flashed her boobs at him tonight! Now that's a sight to blind anyone!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Could Carole be trying to seduce Liam too? She flashed her boobs at him tonight! Now that's a sight to blind anyone!;)

Think I'm gonna be sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Did she do that by lifting her skirt?

boreds wrote:
    Did she do that by lifting her skirt?

Cruel, but oh so funny...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shiners

rumour has it that brian dowling is entering the big b house on fri night

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

Dont think BB will go down the road of putting previous housemate in the house again, but i could be wrong!

shiners wrote:
    rumour has it that brian dowling is entering the big b house on fri night

Putting old housemates back in never seems to work, though I would love to see him back in! Think how well he and Gerry would get on?!

Advertisement