Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineering Aftermath

Options
  • 22-06-2007 5:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭

Come on guys, don't just ditch the leaving cert section just yet!! There's still a few of us left :D Ah I ended up pulling an all nighter for this one, half 5 right now thought I'd pop up the engineering discussion thread! Hope yer' all ready!! :rolleyes:

Good luck, hope I don't fall asleep.

Hj

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Didn't know a few answers, other than that it was easy. Q1, B was hardest as expected

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Done ****e lasted 15 mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 RafaB

Handy enough I thought the only question I couldn't get was, "What is rated wind?"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

RafaB wrote:
    Handy enough I thought the only question I couldn't get was, "What is rated wind?"

"Rated Wind Speed" The speed the wind should be blowing at to achieve the rated output of the turbine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Rate of wind got me too.. For only reading one poxy little handout I got everything on Q1 B ( turbines )

I'm pretty happy overall with the result from this. I recon Mid B's to a low A final result.

Also, that was the easiest engineering paper i've ever done.

Hj

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

"Rated Wind Speed" The speed the wind should be blowing at to achieve the rated output of the turbine.

Nobody cares...

Yes, I've done a poll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭microbiek

that was a piss easy paper

half of it was physics any way im done thank GOD!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

High B low A methinks aswell.

I should get an A overall.........

Advertisement