Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody not see this coming?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

From a neutral point of view the green one looks better. However the G1 colours look great too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Gotta say I'll pass on this. As I like my current one better.
    Plus I'll have skywarp for my G1 needs so there's no call to buy this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

I'm actually surprised at the reaction to this. Considering the amount of bitching that went on when Greenscream first came out, most people seem very "meh.." about this.
    Seems most TF Fans are more willing to accept change than people give them credit for.

(There will still be a lot of people in Takara saying "Ka-ching" in Japanese, though..)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Oh I've no doubt it'd sell. And Had I not already gotten one. I would be so up for getting this.
    I hope all that do buy it are happy with thier purchase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

Looks pretty good to me. Get him, the green one and Skywarp, and you've got Starscream, Skywarp and a slightly odd coloured Thundercracker

• Advertisement
Advertisement