Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unlocking my Nokia

• 22-06-2007 11:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭

I have a Nokia (about 2 ish years old) and it is locked to previous O2 account. How do i unlock it for meteor or voda??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

as long as the phone number its assigned to has been topped up by 150.00 over the years then just ring o2 with your imei number,you can get that by dialling *#06# into the phone,and theyll issue you an unlock code there and then if its on amdocs if not theyll request one itll take a day or 2 to get it and theyll text it out to you,helps if you ring from a different phone so if they code doesnt work you dont need to ring back they can request a new one there and then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

Or post in the sticky at the top of the page
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=304061&page=188

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Martyr

Fizman wrote:
    I have a Nokia (about 2 ish years old) and it is locked to previous O2 account. How do i unlock it for meteor or voda??

the nokiafree unlock calculator might help..depending on the model.
    just type in the imei number, select the o2/esat network and hit a button, got your code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement