Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serenity Beauty Salon in the Naul

• 22-06-2007 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi! Has anyone in here used the new "Serenity" beauty salon in The Naul? Are they good?? I'm booked in for a spray tan next week...I don't want to end up looking like a dirty oompa loompa!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭clg23

If its in the Naul it probably involves the smearing of cow sh*te over u I would be worried very worried..

They will also probably add hair to your face, this seems to be the in thing with local women - a thick moustache and hairy chin..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 DubShelley

Wow, your response is wonderfully helpful, thank you ever so much. :confused:

Could I have a reply from someone who isn't a complete moron please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,785 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

clg23 wrote:
    They will also probably add hair to your face, this seems to be the in thing with local women - a thick moustache and hairy chin..

You forgot to mention the extra toes! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,000 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

DubShelley wrote:
    Could I have a reply from someone who isn't a complete moron please?
    LOL :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Lads give it a rest. Not every thread in here has to descend into crap jokes.

• Advertisement

Chinafoot wrote:
    Lads give it a rest. Not every thread in here has to descend into crap jokes.

Thanks Chinafoot!

I haven't heard anything back about the salon so I'll hope for the best and report back :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Orlie1

Hi There,
    Hope you enjoyed your time in Serenity! It has been open since Nov. 06 and I have been to it plenty of times... now wouldn't go anywhere else!! The place is gorgeous and they are so friendly and helpful. I have some friends who got their wedding make-up done there and they were very happy with service.

I am a big Fan..... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,000 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Orlie1 wrote:
    Hi There,
    Hope you enjoyed your time in Serenity! It has been open since Nov. 06 and I have been to it plenty of times... now wouldn't go anywhere else!! The place is gorgeous and they are so friendly and helpful. I have some friends who got their wedding make-up done there and they were very happy with service.

I am a big Fan..... ;)
    Are you the owner of Serenity? ;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,785 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Orlie1 wrote:
    I am a big Fan..... ;)

You are a big shill.

/Reported

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Orlie1

Just stating the facts! :)

• Advertisement

Thanks Orlie1!

I have to agree...it's the nicest place I've been to and I got the best tan I've ever gotten in any of the salons in Swords.

I'd highly recommend it! And no, I'm not the owner either :D

Advertisement