Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rain jacket.

Options
  • 22-06-2007 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭

I'm looking to purchase a light rain jacket. Preferably black and inexpensive as it would just be for summer use and used when jogging.

If anyone knows where I could get one it would be much appreciated.

thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭adaminho

Sunn wrote:
    I'm looking to purchase a light rain jacket. Preferably black and inexpensive as it would just be for summer use and used when jogging.

If anyone knows where I could get one it would be much appreciated.

thank you.
    If it's for Jjogging i'd recomend one of the sports shops in town. Guineys is also worth a look. Alternatively a refuse sack with arm hole's cut into it is a cheap option:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Not cheap but gleesons have great lite weight golf ones with zip off arms

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

Penney's maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

I got mine in LIDL's ..... great jacket .... completely waterproof and only 9.99 as I remember .... :)

Trouble with LIDl and ALDI is they get them as 'Specials' and sell out in a couple of days (or hours) .... and you might not see the same item for another 6 months or even a year ... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I bought a nice golf rain jacket in Dunnes Stores, wasn't too expensive either, €35 I think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement