Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ziggy breaks it off with Chanelle

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Someone already mentioned it in another thread.. I think he did the right thing tbh.. he's stepping back to let Billy and Channell do their thing.. Can't fault the guy for that..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Can't they just make their minds up!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Beginning of the end or the end of the beginning? :confused:;)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Mrs_Doyle wrote:

Ah ffs..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Seems like the 'relationship' is on and off as often as her knickers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

He was such an idiot. Trying to come off as the good guy, but all it proved was that his ego is huge! Prat...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

^^idd. Confirmed how much of a pansy he is too, the whole "I don't want to look like a twat".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

Aww I still think they are/were cute together though...anyone else agree??

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭katarin

very cute together.

but she took a shower with another bloke?
    wtf!?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Did they sleep together yet? If not, He is probably just really frustrated and doesn't want to do it in front of the cameras.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I wish they'd really break-up. I'm sick of this whole Chiggy melodrama. They'll both be much more interesting HM's if they split.

Advertisement