Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the a way to find out more details of a credit card transaction?

Options
  • 22-06-2007 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Hi i have a quick question. When checking my transactions of my credit card online the details for each transaction are very vague. For the majority of them it's ok because u get something like TESCO and i can figure it out. but sometimes i get stuff from over 2 weeks and i just can't remember wat it was. Is there a way i can use the details like "TESCO STORE 3599 DUBLIN 10 IR" and find out more details?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Not really. The bank can find out but you can't really ring them every single time. Why not do like most people and keep the receipts and match the amounts to those on your statement?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I'd ring the cc company and ask them. I've done it on numerous occasions and they're always happy to give me whatever info they have there.

Advertisement