Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new couple?

Options
  • 22-06-2007 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Amanda and Billi were getting close last night and very huggy. Why are all the girls mad for him? I could never fancy anyone who spends more time on their hair and make up than I do!

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Amanda and Billi were getting close last night and very huggy. Why are all the girls mad for him? I could never fancy anyone who spends more time on their hair and make up than I do!

Snap.. wouldn't be my cup of tea at all.. They would make a nice couple though, but she's a sweet girls so I hope he doesn't f*ck her around..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

The twins are so popular with the public, and the housemates, that he would be making a HUGE mistake if he even attempted to mess one of them about.

I think her sister will keep an eye on her, and her house mates will also be protective of her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

Honestly, I dont think anything will happen there, its just flirting i hope because she could do much better than him. Dont know what anyone see's in him he's a poser, not my type at all.

Advertisement