Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Browser Problems - please help!

• 22-06-2007 11:50am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I use Firefox as my main browser, but occasionally I have to use IE also as some of the applications and websites in work only work in IE – and I have installed the IE Tab but it does not work for certain applications.

There is one site – a web conferencing application which will only work with IE5+. When I try to use with it firefox and ietab it just crashes the browser. However recently it will not work with IE7 either. I tried to uninstall back to IE5 but now it has just gone nuts. When I open IE5 and type a url, it just opens it in firefox straight away. Even clickin a link does the same.

What should I do to solve this?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

First uninstall both firefox, and then roll bacl to ie5. Then install ie7 and try again. Then install firefox. Savy ?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Dam I was hoping I would not have to do that... Will I loose all my passwords and forms info or can I back it up does anyone know?

Advertisement