Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please save Seány vote for Jonathan

Options
  • 22-06-2007 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Seany pushing Charley into the pool was one of the funniest bits of TV, not to mention him 'dressing' Gerry's teddy and wedding Charley's 'expensive' (:rolleyes: ) Uggs....I agree he was cringeworthy to watch at first, but now he's flippin hilarious!!!

Please vote for Jonathan, to keep Seány in so we can get more laughs from this little divil!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah Jonathon's slimey.. and he seems to have some serious vendetta against Nikki.. seems a bit of a perv to me... Get the old geezer out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

Jonathan is favourite to be evicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Seany is favourite to be evicted, all the bookies think so and I'm glad :) bybye Seany
    Nikki next please God.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭llester

Seany is favourite to be evicted, all the bookies think so and I'm glad :) bybye Seany
    Nikki next please God.
    Seems like some one's wrong some where, last time I checked Carole was favourite to be evicted.

Seany did himself a lot of favours by dumpin Charley in the pool....he seems to have gone up in a lot of people's estimations.

Apparently he's quite a funny bloke, but BB aren't showin any of it, just the pranks...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Please google big brother betting, easy odds and odds checker all have seany as favourite to go.

Yes it was funny but I still don't like him. His main contributions to the house seem to be practical jokes that really annoy other housemates. It's all fun and games til you're on seany's receiving end.

Carole to stay cos she's plays it fair and doesn't really have a gameplan apart from trying to be the mother and get everything organised and clean.

Jonathon to stay cos he has more insight about what is going on in the house and just to annoy nicky and stifle her attempts to woo moneybags liam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Seany pushing Charley into the pool. Well that's one good thing in his favour..however it's not enough to make me want him to stay in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

I definitely want Seany saved! I want Carole out though...I'm really starting to dislike her. I think its her hair and hairy chin.... Shallow I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Seány must stay. He's a legend.

Advertisement