Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Delvin Castle Golf Course Opinions Please ????

• 22-06-2007 6:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has had experience of playing this course. I have to say from looking at a few fairways & greens it would appear to be in great condition. I may be considering going for membership in the near future so I do plan to play a few rounds prior to my decision.

Rgds

Mark

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,853 ✭✭✭Trampas

I played it a couple of times but a few years ago.

Not a bad track. Some plain holes. Nearly got an eagle 2 on the 3rd or 4th just lipped out with a 7 iron. The 1st hole after you walk back pass the club house after the 1st loop.

Some plain holes but some nice also.

I think in the summer you can get eaten by flies.

Depends on price all the same.

Whatever you do never leave as soon as mass is finished as you will never get out of the place

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Macker1

Trampas wrote:
    I played it a couple of times but a few years ago.

Not a bad track. Some plain holes. Nearly got an eagle 2 on the 3rd or 4th just lipped out with a 7 iron. The 1st hole after you walk back pass the club house after the 1st loop.

Some plain holes but some nice also.

I think in the summer you can get eaten by flies.

Depends on price all the same.

Whatever you do never leave as soon as mass is finished as you will never get out of the place

I did notice today in the car park a more than usual amount of flies which to me would be a right pain if it was the case on the course.

Advertisement