Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

'Phrases' to say when the faders fail?

• 22-06-2007 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

I have experienced some strange problems with faders, Cd's coming into too song and adverts for supervau and the like blasting me out the occasional time.

Even though it dosnt happen that often, im sick of blaming it on the 'Gremlins' when it does occur, or just ignoring it and continuing on

please advise me on alternative phrases to use in the event that your 'Wavecart' or CD decides to play a fart?

Thanks,
    Cian :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

The "for " in the title is superflous.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Flutter if you're not going to be constructive don't post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

"****" :D

or just go on a manhunt for the responsible board op and humiliate them on air in the name of cheap comedy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Radio Mad.

The "for " in the title is superflous.

By omitting the second 'u' in superflous you obviously think that's superfluous too.

Sorry.... typo there.

apologies to the OP,didn't mean to cause a problem.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I'd appreciate it if you could keep to the original topic. This isn't Spell Czechs.

In fairness Subh ,he couldn't resist that one!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

Just be more prepared and it shouldn't happen enough that you need to get suggestions on what to say when you cause a gap!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Speaking of problems with equipment and 'gremlins' is un-professional. The listener heard the gap or CD skipping etc. they don't need you telling them about it also. Just ignore it and continue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Speaking of problems with equipment and 'gremlins' is un-professional. The listener heard the gap or CD skipping etc. they don't need you telling them about it also. Just ignore it and continue.

Yes, I think i will be doing that in future! thanks...

• Advertisement
Advertisement