Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sega Rally

• 22-06-2007 7:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/driving/segarallyrevo/news.html?sid=6172866&mode=previews
    Perhaps because of the recent release of simulations like Forza Motorsport 2 and Colin McRae: DIRT, it took most of the players a while to adjust to the arcade style of Sega Rally, but after a couple of laps we rediscovered the familiarity of the game. Anyone worried that the new studio might not be able to recapture the feel of the arcade original should put their doubts to rest--even at this stage, the game had all the characteristics of the arcade original.

So Dirt is a simulation??? I thought it was an arcade...mind you, I don't have it...just what I read around here...

Anyway, anyone looking forward to this? Will it be better than Dirt in your opinion?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Loved this game when it was out on the saturn, can't wait for this one!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

will it be better than dirt do you reckon? Kinda need more car games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

will it be better than dirt do you reckon? Kinda need more car games.

If they're saying it'll be an arcade game, then it would be like comparing PGR3 to Forza 2, just can't be done.

PGR4 will hopefully be out before christmas and you've also got the new Burnout game too.........just have patience child ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

graphics look very impressive alright now have to say, looking forward to the finished product, should be interesting to see how it compares to the competition alright, getting dirt tomorrow or later on too:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Loved Sega Rally back in the day, this one looks good and I hope it is just as good :)

Top year for car games!

• Advertisement
Advertisement