Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Henry to Barca 16Million

Options
  • 22-06-2007 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭

As the headline says,Sky sports news for more info.Happy days cesc out next.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Sorry for posting bout goons but this is great news 4th place here we come.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

actually, while henry has been the best forward in the world for the past 2-3 seasons, i think last season he was poor, when he wasnt playing.
    i dont expect his departure to change much in the arsenal camp.

in fact, it wouldnt surprise me that some of the youngsters flourish without him about. although, i hope that it doesnt happen.

but i do think the premier will be a poor place without him.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

They finished comfortably ahead of us with Henry missing a large chuck of last season, there's no rotund lass singing just yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

goonsaway.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Yes it nice to see him leave, but we need to concentrate on ourselves and not rely on them having a bad season !! I can see Wenger bringing in a big name to make up for henry leaving so lets not get too excited !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I'm happy, Henry was one of the harder to hate goons.

Advertisement