Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Stores

Options
  • 22-06-2007 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Anybody know what hours the new Dunnes Stores in Macroom open?

Comments

Having worked in dunnes before, if they are not open 24 hours then its usually open 9am till 9 or 10 pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

claim to macroom fame: last summer i worked security in the bread factory just before they demolished the place where i believe the dunnes is now,twas crazy wandering round inside in the abandoned ransacked offices and on the factory floor with all the rock hard bread around the place,surreal i think is the word

....however ive no idea what time the dunnes is,havent been back to macroom since apoligies for wasting your time!...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

I think its open until 12 on wed to fri...and 8 the other days...
    Was there for the opening last friday and i think thats what i read on the door..

Advertisement