Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beretta dt10 skeet barrels

Options
  • 22-06-2007 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭

does anyone know or that has come across a set of beretta dt10 barrels,all local queries have failed(apart from aquote of €3000) , im looking preferably for a set of 26" skeet barrels but anything else would suffice as i can get them modified.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭tikkamark

.243 wrote:
    does anyone know or that has come across a set of beretta dt10 barrels,all local queries have failed(apart from aquote of €3000) , im looking preferably for a set of 26" skeet barrels but anything else would suffice as i can get them modified.
    3k for a barrel:eek: you would want to be stone mad to give that sort of money for a barrel.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

tikkamark wrote:
    3k for a barrel:eek: you would want to be stone mad to give that sort of money for a barrel.

the guns are 5K

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Sharpie

Might be worth a call straight to Ardee Sports for something like that, at least to see that they do them and if so how big of a deal it would be to get your hands on them.

28" is the shortest I've seen for DT 10. The thoughts of someone taking the hack saw to them at that price....:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭.243

they can be got alright and ardee is definitly a no go,as for the hack saw job is what i would go for if i got a set of barrels 2nd hand and send them to teague or briley to get then shortened and fixed choked,it works out a hell of a lot less than to buy them from beretta themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭tikkamark

Vegeta wrote:
    the guns are 5K
    I know they are in and around that money but that still does not justify a 3k tag for a set of tubes:confused: You would get a silver pigeon and a lot of change for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭.243

tikkamark wrote:
    I know they are in and around that money but that still does not justify a 3k tag for a set of tubes:confused: You would get a silver pigeon and a lot of change for that.

shoot a dt10 sometime if you can,then shoot a silver pigeon,then you will find out very quickly where the difference is,one end you have a silver pigeon (a great gun)then a dt ("oh mamma")

Advertisement