Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seany Evicted!

Options
  • 22-06-2007 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Nooo.......... Why did he have to go? That's such a shame! Why do people think Carole and Jonathan are more entertaining?! Grr...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

Ah well they'll soon miss his antics. Was the only one with a bit of life in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

That was quick! He went cos not everyone thinks he's a legend :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Awwwwwww!!!! That sucks. Seány was a great HM. His pranks were entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

He obviously has a very high opinion of himself. His face was when they called his name :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Very annoyed ... I was 100% sure it was going to be Jonathon. Tbh, hes going to be a great loss to the house.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

The complete look of shock on his face just made my night!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

What did he do recently?

The old fella was hot fav with the bookies and seany was the big outsider @ 9/1 or something after the nominations then when i went to check it this morning seany was 1/4 to go? If you want to check who's being evicted just look up bookmaker paddypower on the day of the eviction. He seldom gets it wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'm delighted..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Who'll push Charley into the swimming pool now?! Damn....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

yeah he got 44 percent of the vote??? He was really gutted about it as well, could barely talk to Davina, he was in it for the right reasons.

Snake

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

jonathan is gonna win. he has monkeys voting for him outside - he can afford it. i knew seany was gonna go. jonathan wont want carole out - she's the only one he gets on with, so his buddies won't vote her out, so that left seany. poor guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

rugbug86 wrote:
    jonathan is gonna win. he has monkeys voting for him outside - he can afford it. i knew seany was gonna go. jonathan wont want carole out - she's the only one he gets on with, so his buddies won't vote her out, so that left seany. poor guy.

Fantastic theory. I'm just imagining a room full of actual monkeys voting away now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Mkl

Its gotta be racism that hes gone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Mkl wrote:
    Its gotta be racism that hes gone :)

:D Definitely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 charley is fool

:mad: for the 1st tym eva BB made a mistake, Y SEANY? he pushed charley in pool aswell as other wikid stuff, he ws the only 1 who punished her for being alive! cumon BB ur shows gna b boooooring widot him! well atlest put sum1 in whos gna target charley n mek her mad. i f**kin H8 it wen dat B**ch screems DAM MAN y dnt ziigy go up n slap her silly man? hes the only 1 in da house wid guts 2 do dat man. over n out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

I couldn't believe it when Seany's name was called. I thought it would be Carole, for sure!

I'll miss him, he was a good character and had a lot to give to the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I hate CArole but I'm glad that a-hole is gone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 charley is fool

;) i agree wid u mrs doyle

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

So what did he do to deserve 44% of the public vote, can't understand what he did to get so many peoples backs up, on my hitlist now is that dope Tracey, that permantly on the Rag Nicky and that mentally deficient baboon Brian what a dope!

Snake ;)

Advertisement