Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to Ballyferrmot.

Options
  • 22-06-2007 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

was just wonderin can someone help me out here. to get to ballyfermot, in particular to the area around Ballyfermot College of Further Education and Kylemore college. am i right here?

bus on the quays (78A?) which will bring up to kylemore road?

please correct me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

Take the 78A to the big roundabout at the junction of Ballyfermot Rd & Kylemore Rd. The 78A continues up B'fermot Rd, but you want to make a right turn & walk down Kylemore. The college is not far from the roundabout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Rampart

BendiBus wrote:
    Take the 78A to the big roundabout at the junction of Ballyfermot Rd & Kylemore Rd. The 78A continues up B'fermot Rd, but you want to make a right turn & walk down Kylemore. The college is not far from the roundabout.

thats what i was thinkin, just wanted to be sure though. thanks alot.

Advertisement